MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Yet another TGP for your amusement
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OffMan

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:30    Post subject: Yet another TGP for your amusement Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to the board. I hope to become an active contributing member of this amazing community. There is an incredible amount of advice here and I'm looking forward to learning a great deal.

This is my very first TGP: www.AsianHotties.TV

It's taken two months to put together, and I'm now in the process of adding models, descriptions, galleries, links, etc.. I've had a lot of help from the Scrypted CMS team and I can highly recommend them. Very supportive. Putting the site together has been fun.

But this isn't a hobby, it's a business. And I have to admit, I have a lot to learn about traffic trading and that's obviously key to any site's success. I'm not really interested in skimming or redirecting. So I have a lot of research to do.

Your advice on my site is very much appreciated. This site will hopefully be the first of many niche sites.
tazzy

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a bump for you
JohnLev

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great looking site, but I wouldn't call it a TGP. If you can find ways to get targetted traffic to it, I think it would convert quite well.
ewielenga

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted some of this in the traffic forum, but I'll say again, yes it is a great looking site and should convert. As Hammer said, targetted traffic is the "problem".

You could consider setting up some feeder blogs since as it stands your site will struggle to get any SE traffic.

Purchasing traffic may be an option, but there are many ways to do that, and it would be hit and miss finding the right traffic source. Also you would need something to send the non-buyers to ( trades ) or the cost of the traffic might well be more than the profit you make.

good luck
OffMan

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback.

John - I struggle with the nomenclature of adult websites.. It could be called a TGP, a MGP, a ??. Most surfers don't know, or care for, the difference. What genre of site would you call it? Thanks for the encouraging words. Getting traffic is now priority #1.

ewielenga - Yes, I'm still considering incorporating a blog. A great asset for Google ranking, but a pain to manage on a regular basis.

I started purchasing traffic from Google Adwords last week, and if anything, it's very educational. The keywords you think are important, aren't. And it provides a wealth of information on where you should be growing your content. The Google Analytics interface is also very enlightening, with the graphs, maps, etc..
JohnLev

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TGP is about the closest thing to describing what it is, but it certainly is unique and far more complex than a TGP.

As for Google Adwords, I would never recommend using paid advertising for a site like this. You'll be paying money to get surfers to a site that has tons of free content and your ROI will be terrible.
woody

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a damn nice looking design!
OffMan

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

woody - thanks, although I really can't take credit for the work. Scrypted managed the development and the design was done by High End Creatives. Very professional work by all involved.

JohnLev - thanks for the advice. It's early days yet.. Traffic is still ramping up, but growing at a nice clip. Not enough traffic yet to determine a true ROI.

But in defense of Google Adwords, it's been insightful measuring keywords and geo traffic. For example, of all Asian women, Japanese seem the most popular, with Thai second and Filipina third. I know.. you all knew that. But it was useful for me to know which pages are accessed the most and why.
virgynews

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 09:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

im justting a red and brown background

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor