MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Ifriends : what landing page?
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnLev

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2006 13:11    Post subject: Ifriends : what landing page? Reply with quote

Hello I m starting to promote Clickcash after I ve had a good success with livejasmin and imlive , I would like to know if there is some one that can tell me what are the most "productive" landing pages that I can use with Ifriends... whre you send surfers to convert them? Thx in advance
OffMan

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2006 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no productive landing pages on iFriends.
trulymadly

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2007 19:51    Post subject: ClickCash has None, but I know someone who has tons. Reply with quote

He is right, there is not a single good landing page in clickcash, unless you are good enough to join teamclickcash where they got tons of tools to help you, alone is hard to convert click cash sites.

On the contrary, WebCams.com has everything you can ever hope for, landing page, rss, blog, video clips etc etc ..................and is easy to convert like click cash once you know how. Why? Think about it, sign up is free and they pay you $25 to $40 per sign up.

Check it out.

TrulyMadly

LiveJasmin NeonCams

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor