MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Best Place for a Blog
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
virgynews

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2006 13:13    Post subject: Best Place for a Blog Reply with quote

What are everone's opinions on where to put the Blog? On the domain index (blog.com), on a sub-domain (blog.blog.com) or as a directory (blog.com/blog)...
OffMan

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2006 13:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just pondering that thought the other night while watching t.v. with the g-friend.
There was a comercial on and i honed in on the url of a site that was being promoted and they used the index format, blog.com/blog.

Will be watching this one.

Oh, the very first blog i created, i did it the indexed way. The thing i didn't like about doing it that way was i had to distinguish my stats for the blog from the main url. If there was a way to get the stats seperate i never persued it and have pretty much turned that blog over to the g-friend, so i don't follow it any more.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor