MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

On-line traffic
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sem

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2006 12:40    Post subject: On-line traffic Reply with quote

I have registered my website on all top search engines. The web pages are content rich but still don't have expected traffic. How can I increase traffic?
XP

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2006 09:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well although content rich pages are vital to good rankings in the search engines they will not always be enough particularly if you are in a really competitive market in which companies hire experts to do their search engine optimization.
First off you will really need to give us your url (in post of your sig) for us to have a look. What's your industry?
You say expected traffic, this is somewhat ambigous. Have you got good rankings but poor traffic from these rankings, if so maybe you have targetted the wrong keywords (if you have targetted keywords at all) or is it the case that you don't have good rankings at all. In this case you will need to get keyword rich backlinks to your site, have an optimized title tag along with your keywords spread out on all your pages and do plenty of other more specifc things which I and others can advise you on when we get to check out your url.
Viktor

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2006 09:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your expected traffic? &nbspHow you you know that your expectations are reasonable?
Have you defined the keyword phrases you are going after? &nbspHow are your SERPS for each of those phrases?
Have you checked the Alexa Traffic Ranks for your competitors? &nbspHow are their sites doing?
Are the keyword phrases which you are going after extremely competitive? &nbspDo you have enough inbound links with keyword rich anchor text to compete in those SERPS?
Registering with search engines usually isn't necessary. &nbspGet inbound links -- the search engines will find you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor