MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Link Lists - Link Dumps
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paninero

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2007 20:38    Post subject: Link Lists - Link Dumps Reply with quote

I see alot of these link dump sites out there, and I was curious if there is any recommendations of the best software. I am also curious how effective they are at raising your PR value on Google.com

Also I see some people are using sub domains for the list, which I assume should help with the search engines, and does anyone have any suggestions on how to get some of that traffic back into your main TGP page.

Thanks,
drcrumbs

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2007 02:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes go and dump my link at these sites, i havent noticed any page rank increase from it, just some no trade traffic.
which is cool cause this will probably lead to bookmarkers.

my rank has been increased mainly by getting on toplists with my trades.

it does seem like a nice way to promote your nicest galleries and maybe not your site.

I'm new, and would like more info on this as well.
Protect-X Support

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2007 18:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link dumps can't produce any appreciable effect coz SEs ignore links from link farms, dumps and any other links accumulations. I never saw link dump with good PR.
If you make separate subdomain for your link list, you'll get traffic on this page, but not your main. In case of competent way of page connection (maybe banners and links to your main page) you'll direct this SE traffic to your index page.
But more valued by SEs one-way-links can really increase your PR. Protect-X HardLink Exchange script create A-B-C branch between link partners, so you get amount of one-way-links that follow to your site.

Find/Add NEW SPONSORS:
http://www.protect-x.com/index.php?go=findsponsors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor