MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Not trading with????
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stormhdt

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007 19:45    Post subject: Not trading with???? Reply with quote

How can I be ranked on a site I am not even trading with I seen this in my log files and went there and seen 2 of my sites there with hits in and I am not trading with them I was but deleted them but that was weeks and weeks ago may be even months http://www.mandyxxx.net mine is Sex Block Info and Hosted Teens and the Hosted-Teens was totaly redone with a new trade script even about 2 weeks aga Rolling Eyes
bracey

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007 21:39    Post subject: Re: Not trading with???? Reply with quote

stormhdt wrote:
How can I be ranked on a site I am not even trading with I seen this in my log files and went there and seen 2 of my sites there with hits in and I am not trading with them I was but deleted them but that was weeks and weeks ago may be even months http://www.mandyxxx.net mine is Sex Block Info and Hosted Teens and the Hosted-Teens was totaly redone with a new trade script even about 2 weeks aga Rolling Eyes

Did you try contacting the webmaster? His info is on the sign up page.

Has your in count stayed the same? Maybe his at3 cron is not working.

There are a bunch of reasons why this could happen. You should talk to him.

stormhdt

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bracey yes I did contact him and thanks on the cron totaly forgot about that Embarassed Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor