MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Looking for Celeb affiliate prgrams
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drcrumbs

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2007 18:27    Post subject: Looking for Celeb affiliate prgrams Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any good programs that are converting well, for celebrities?
greenrat

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2007 23:33    Post subject: Re: Looking for Celeb affiliate prgrams Reply with quote

drcrumbs wrote:
Does anyone know of any good programs that are converting well, for celebrities?

None of them convert well but the best one I have is http://www.adult-profit.com?wm=2791 or without my referal code http://www.adult-profit.com. You know which one I want you to use Smile

Jim
drcrumbs

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2007 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thanks I'll try them out and sign up under you.
drcrumbs

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2007 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, does anyone have any more?
greenrat

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2007 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can always give the popular Mr. Skin a try at http://www.mrskincash.com/. His site is seen everywhere so getting a signup isn't easy but the retention is high.
affpro

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007 11:56    Post subject: adult-profit.com is cheating Reply with quote

LOL, adult-profit.com is Estonian, it is scam/cheat site. I work with them but not payout, they teld me that all oder from my site were charged back. Sucks to promote them
greenrat

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007 13:13    Post subject: Re: adult-profit.com is cheating Reply with quote

affpro wrote:
LOL, adult-profit.com is Estonian, it is scam/cheat site. I work with them but not payout, they teld me that all oder from my site were charged back. Sucks to promote them

Interesting. I just got an over $500 payment from them. And I have never had a chargeback that I can recall. Maybe all your orders were charged back Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor